The Muslim Converts’ Association of Singapore, also known as Darul Arqam Singapore, is a non-profit organisation serving specifically the needs of the Muslim Converts in Singapore as well as the Singapore Muslim community as a whole.
We invite applications from highly capable and experienced professional to join our dynamic team
Management Support Officer – EDUCATION
- Coordinate and schedule of higher education courses with external course providers
- Liaise with students on general administrative matters
- Handle visa applications, accommodation and travel arrangements of visiting lecturers and guest-speakers
- Plan marketing strategies for the courses
- Provide other general administrative duties
- Diploma holder or its equivalent
- Preferably with experience in organising and coordinating of educational classes
- Able to work on weekends
- Have a flair in liaising with students and teachers
- Good written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, organized and able to work independently
We offer a remuneration package that will commensurate with your qualification and experience. All new officers will be appointed on a contract basis.
Please email your resume with full detailed qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries and a recent photograph to:email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 20 July 2014