Covering 8 weekly lessons per module.
This course addresses the basic rules and duties of a Muslim based on the Islamic Law. It provides details on how to perform and appreciate these deeds that significantly complement the understanding of Islam.
The Fiqh Module 1 will cover the following lessons:
- The meaning of Fiqh, the 5 rulings of Fiqh and the foundations of Fiqh
- Purification (Toharah) and the tenets of purification i.e. Obligatory bath (ghusl) and Ablution (wudhu’).
The Fiqh Module 2 will cover the following lessons:
- Introduction to prayers, the conditions of prayers, the rukun of prayers
- What nullifies the prayers and the supererogatory acts of prayers
- Jama’ & Qasar of prayers
- Other congregational (Jemaah) prayers
The Fiqh Module 3 will cover the following lessons::
- Fastings and the rulings pertaining to it.
- The rulings and the different types of fasting
- Pre-dawn meal (Sahur) and breaking of Fast (Iftar)
- Acts which void the fast.
- The Night of Magnificent (Lailatul Qadr).
The Fiqh Module 4 will cover the following lessons::
- Engagement and marriage in Islam.
- The 5 rulings of Fiqh on marriage.
- Wedding reception (Walimah) and dowry.
- Rights of husband, wife and children.
- Divorce (Talaq) and its rights in Islam.
- Retraction (Ruju’) of divorce.
Schedule for Fiqh Modules
Registration will be opened 1 month prior to course commencement.
You May Also Like…
For further information on courses, kindly contact:
Here are the upcoming cycles: