Date: 05/03/2019 - 26/03/2019 Time:8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Location: Darul Arqam Training Room E
This course prepares participants to become an Imam of prayer i.e. from the calling of Azan until the recitations of closing dua (supplications) after prayer. It covers the essential theoretical knowledge such as the conditions to be an Imam of Fardhu prayers, saf(arrangement) of a Jama’ah in prayer consisting of male, female adults and children, the virtues of praying in congregation and the virtues of being the Muazzin for prayers.
- The calling of Azan and the Iqamat and their responses (for the one who hears them)
- The virtues of Muazzin and the congregational prayer (Jama’ah)
- The etiquettes in Jama’ah prayer and its formation
- The conditions to be an Imam in prayers
- The conditions to follow the Imam in prayers
- The complete recommended wirid and dua (supplications) after prayers.
This course is open to male, female, young and adult participants.
COURSE DATES & TIMING:
Tuesdays: 5 March 2019, 8pm – 9.30pm.
Ustaz Ruknuddin Zainor
Ustaz Ruknuddin is a graduate of Madrasah Wak Tanjong Al-Islamiah. He later furthered his studies at Insaniah University College, Malaysia, and was awarded the Bachelor of Shariah (with honours), majoring in Islamic Law. Ustaz Ruknuddin now serves at Al-Mukminin Mosque as Mosque Religious Officer and has conducted many religious classes in English.
(*For Non-Members, booking of slots will only be confirmed upon payment.)
Converts or Members: Free Admission! (Online registration is required. Click here to register)
Book your seats now! Register your slot through the link below! (Slots will only be confirmed upon payment made at our Bookshop)
1. Online Registration required at https://mcas.aimsapp.com/onlineapp/frmOnlineApp.aspx?strProgID=ECP&strIntakeID=ESSENTIALS%20OF%20CONGREGATIONAL%20PRAYER
2.Payment at Bookshop
(Please provide Application No. to Bookshop for payment)
BOOKSHOP OPERATING HOURS:
Monday, Saturdays and Sundays: 10am to 5.30pm
Tuesdays – Fridays: 10am to 8.30pm
Registration and Payment are to be made at Darul Arqam Bookshop.
Seats are limited! Reserve your seats now!
Click to return to: