Date: 15/02/2019 - 08/03/2019 Time:8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Location: Darul Arqam premises (kindly refer to signage stand on Levels 1 & 2)
Women have always played an important role in society. With the blessed gifts and capabilities that Allah has bestowed upon them, it is apt for our ladies to know of their rights and to take into consideration of the matters pertaining to our religion.
In this course, participants will learn the rights of women; as a colleague, a daughter, a wife and a mother. They will also learn the rulings of Fiqh pertaining to travelling, be it business or leisure, and other important issues related to ladies’ fiqh.
– Status of Women and their rights in Islam
– The Purpose and Practicals of Shari’ah Laws (Islamic Laws)
– Rulings Pertaining to Women’s Blood (Haidh, Nifas and Istihadhah)
– Muslim Women Dress Code, Duties and Responsibilities for working women.
Fridays, 15 February – 08 March 2019
Time: 8:00pm – 9:30pm
Members of Darul Arqam: $35
1. Online Registration required at https://mcas.aimsapp.com/onlineapp/frmOnlineApp.aspx?strProgID=FFL&strIntakeID=FIQHFORLADIES%20(15_FEB_19)
2.Payment at Bookshop
(Please provide Application No. to Bookshop for payment)
Bookshop Operating Hours:
Monday, Saturdays and Sundays: 10am to 5.30pm
Tuesdays – Fridays: 10am to 8.30pm
Ustazah Nuraizah Bte Amin spent 12 years of her academic and Islamic learning at Madrasah Aljunied Al-Islamiah. She later furthered her studies in the University of Bradford, majoring in Biomedical Science. Due to her interest in the Islamic religious field, she is currently pursuing her bachelors degree from the Faculty of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Heritage at the International Islamic University Malaysia(IIUM), majoring in Usuluddin (Islamic Thought) and minoring in Comparative Religion. She is currently a freelance religious teacher at various learning centres in Singapore.
Click to return to: