Date: 28/11/2017 - 16/01/2018 Time:8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Location: Darul Arqam premises (kindly refer to signage stand on Levels 1 & 2)
8 sessions per module, weekly
This course addresses the basic rules and duties of a Muslim based on the Islamic Law. It provides details on how to perform and appreciate these deeds that significantly complement your understanding of Islam.
- Recommended for beginners with little or no basic knowledge of Fiqh
- Aspects of purification, cleanliness, obligatory bath (ghusl), ablution (wudhu’) and obligatory (fardhu) prayers
- Solah (Prayers)
- The integrals of prayers
- The sunnah acts of prayers
- Different types of Sunnah prayers
- Congregational prayer & Friday prayer
- Zakat and types of Zakat
- Wealth that are due for Zakat
- Fastings and the rulings pertaining to it.
- Lailatul Qadr or The Night of Power
- Marital and familial issues in Fiqh (Marriage in Islam, Rights of husband and wife, divorce in Islam, Inheritence, etc)
This event is fully booked.
Click to return to: