Date: 02/12/2017 - 20/01/2018 Time:4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Location: Darul Arqam Training Room B
8 sessions per module, weekly
This course addresses the basic rules and duties of a Muslim based on the Islamic Law. It provides details on how to perform and appreciate these deeds that significantly complement your understanding of Islam.
- Recommended for beginners with little or no basic knowledge of Fiqh
- Aspects of purification, cleanliness, obligatory bath (ghusl), ablution (wudhu’) and obligatory (fardhu) prayers
- Solah (Prayers)
- The integrals of prayers
- The sunnah acts of prayers
- Different types of Sunnah prayers
- Congregational prayer & Friday prayer
- Zakat and types of Zakat
- Wealth that are due for Zakat
- Fastings and the rulings pertaining to it.
- Lailatul Qadr or The Night of Power
- Marital and familial issues in Fiqh (Marriage in Islam, Rights of husband and wife, divorce in Islam, Inheritence, etc)
Bookings are closed for this event.
Click to return to: