More Singaporeans are going abroad for holidays as travelling has been made affordable in the recent years. . As we explore the world, it gives us the opportunity to witness the beauty and majesty of God. This necessitates the learning on how to perform our religious obligations while travelling. Come join us as we discuss these topics:
- Rukhsah (Concession) of prayers/fasting.
- Shortening of prayers durng travel.
- How to pray in moving vehivles & do we have to make up these prayers later?
- What to do if you cannot get halal certified food when travelling?
- Islamic etiquettes of travelling