MCAS Children & Youth Classes (DACCnDAYS) are formed to provide a structured Islamic study program for the children of converts in particular and the Muslim public in general. As such, priority is given to the child of a convert or a member of MCAS. Besides nurturing and inculcating Islamic values, the class hopes to instill in the students a sense of pride and responsibility in being Muslims. DACCnDAYS is a part-time religious class conducted every Sunday educating the Children with Religious Knowledge subjects and Quranic Literacy.
2019 Classes application
Application for 2019 classes are open. Closing date for form submission is on 15th December 2018. Payment can be made at MCAS Bookshop.
Update 10.12.2018: Classes for 14 year old students (2019 age) is full.
We are committed to developing dynamic and exemplary Muslims by providing holistic education emphasising on the knowledge and application of the Quran and Sunnah in a stimulating and interactive environment.
- Become positive agents of change, striving for continued excellence in our service delivery by ensuring exemplary conduct at all times
- Nurture a righteous, robust, resourceful, responsible and respected generation who are adaptable to future challenges while upholding their Muslim identity
- Equip our students with the fundamental teachings of Quran and Sunnah comprising Iman, Islam and Ihsan (Faith, Action and Exemplary conduct)
- Cultivate in our students the love for Allah and Rasullullah PBUH and the desire to attain Mardhatillah (Pleasures of Allah) through the manifestation of knowledge in their actions
- Create an environment where our students can develop the spirit of enquiry and practice Islamic culture
Our highly motivated teachers and unique curriculum provide progressive development for our youths in their search for knowledge and understanding of Islam. All classes are conducted fully in English.
When & Where:
Every Sunday (except Public Holidays) throughout the year. No classes during June and December but holiday programmes may be organised for the students.
- Time: 09:30am – 01:30pm
- Venue: Madrasah Al-Ma’arif, No 3 Lorong 39 Geylang , Singapore 387865
- Meals On Wheels
- Experiential Learning
- Qiyamullail & Camp
- Term 1: January
- Term 2 : March (Only for classes with empty slots)
- Religious Knowledge – IQRA’ International Education Foundation
- Quranic Literacy – Taisiirul Akhyaar Quranic Methodology
Jan 2019 Intake:
Registration for Jan 2019 Intake will end on 15th December 2019
Registration & 1st Time Payment:
- Registration Fee: $10 per student
- GIRO Application: 3 months advance fees in CASH/NETS/CREDIT CARD (S$150)
- CASH Application: 6 months advance fees in CASH/NETS/CREDIT CARD (S$250)
- FEE ASSISTANCE Application: only $10 registration fee
- Registration and 1st Payment to be done at MCAS English Islamic Bookshop (Level 1, 32 Onan Rd)
- Registration & GIRO Forms can be obtained from the Education Division or downloaded from the website
Subsequent Monthly Payments:
- GIRO Monthly Fees: $50 / month (Fee are chargeable for 10 month in a year, except for June & December)
- Subsequent CASH payment: depending on student’s intake, payments are based on the remaining amount till year end.
About our fees: As a non-profit organisation, MCAS also conducts some programmes that require payment, which are charged at a minimal fee, to help us cover the costs of our overall operations and services for the community. This fee helps us to keep costs down, as well as ensure that MCAS can continue to make available the free programmes for the public.
For More Information, Please contact:
- Main Phone / E-mail: 6597 0400 (Press 2) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- DACCnDAYS Officers: 6597 0416 / 6597 0414
For further information on DACCnDAYS, kindly contact: