• Participants will be able to meet, have discussions with other da'wah workers and practice doing da'wah works.
• Participants will master the contemporary da’wah techniques and develop the confidence to answer questions on Islam.
• Participants will have the opportunity to apply the acquired da’wah skills during the practical training sessions
• Participants will have the opportunity to be docents and volunteers of MCAS
• Understanding Da’wah through the Arrival of Islam in Southeast Asia and Islamic History
• Contextualizing Da’wah
• Misconceptions towards Islam
• Intra-faith Dawah in Singapore
• Study of Religion & Interfaith Dialogue
• Awareness through Mosque Tour & Field Practice (Chulia/Ghafoor)
• Presentation and Personal Communication Skills
• Digital Content Da’wah
• Community of Practice & Field Practice Personal Reflections - Docents of MCAS
Participants who complete the programme will have the following opportunities:
• Interact with potential converts and befriend new converts
• Be docents and volunteers in Muslim Converts Association of Singapore and share on the beauty of Islam to people of different faith.
• Go out with MCAS during roadshows, open houses and book fairs and to volunteer at mosques that are open to tourists and visitors of other faiths.
Excellent exposure of dawah in Singapore with knowledgeable asatizah clearing our doubt and benefiting us with their experiences. - Muhammad Zaid
It creates greater awareness and understanding of the meaning of dakwah. - Noor Aini Redwan
DATP course has enlightened me in ways I never thought I would be, it had humbled me to learn further and find my own ways to do da'wah with people around me. No regrets, every module was beneficial! - Nur Syahirah Binte Mohamed Salim
This course is for the curious mind who want to know and share their knowledge in a correct manner. With the course one can learn how to approach and tackle questions wisely. - Shahida Bee Binte Abdul Hameed
DATP is very useful for those who wants to learn more about Islam and do dawah . It’s very helpful to know more methods and techniques. - Nasreen Banu Syed Musthaq
Good course for those who are interested in islam. Would recommend it! - Muhammad Irshaad Basha bin Ab Razak
The course have been very enriching and insightful that is not only a classroom based but also with mosque tours, role plays and techniques in relaying information to non Muslims. - Sanisah Binte Mohd Arib