EID FITR PRAYER @ MCAS
With safe management measures in place in MCAS, and smooth conduct of Teraweh prayers weekly since 16 April, MCAS will be conducting congregational Eid Fitr prayers on Thursday, 13 May 2021.
MCAS will offer 3 sessions of Eid Fitri prayers:
- Session 1 – 8.30am to 9.15am
- Session 2 – 9.30am to 10.15am
- Session 3 – 10.30am to 11.15am
Limited prayer spaces will be offered to our Converts, Members and Active volunteers from 10am on Saturday, 8 May 2021 to 12pm on Tuesday 11 May 2021. Thereafter, any balance prayer spaces will be opened to ALL congregants for booking from 1pm to 6pm on 11 May 2021.
All congregants are advised to adhere to the safe management measures in place, to keep our Association safe. This includes not attending if unwell, taking ablution before coming for prayers, bringing your own prayer accessories (prayer mats and prayer garments), wearing a mask, refraining from talking and physical contact with other congregants while in the Association’s premises and maintaining safe distancing and Safe Entry when entering and exiting the Association.
Please DO NOT come to Association if any of these applies to you:
- If you are unwell or experiencing any fever, cough or shortness of breath within the last 14 days.
- If you have had close contact with an individual infected with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- If you have had close contact with an individual suspected of being infected with COVID-19 including individuals exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- If you have travelled, visited an area that is visited by COVID-19 positive case as published by MOH within the last 14 days.