Head of Division - Education
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible to oversee the planning, operation, and expansion of Education Division (ED).
He/She will conduct strategic planning for the division; manage, supervise and oversee the welfare and professional development of ED staff.
- Oversee the curriculum development of courses as identified divisional objectives and agreed upon by Management.
- Conduct annual planning for all Education Division.
- Prepare Annual Budget for all Education Division.
- Oversee teacher selection and appraisal of teachers.
- Oversee all activities for Adult Islamic Learning Modules (ILM), Higher Islamic Learning Modules (HILM), DACCnDAYS and Al-Mawrid Library activities.
- Collaborate and liaise with external bodies and organizations both locally and in the overseas.
- Oversee the training, development and welfare of Staff and Contract Teachers.
- Plan and specify marketing strategies and objectives.
- Conduct team meetings and divisional meetings.
- Manage work dissemination and execution of ED staff.
- Identify various KPIs of all ED staff.
- Investigate any complaints by public or participants through e-mails, mails, phone calls or verbal.
- Participate in association’s activities, as assigned.
- To lead and/or participate in project(s) and work as assigned by VP/ AVP/ GM.
- Degree in Islamic Studies (Minimum)
- Teaching / Training Certificates (Advantage)
- Certified Asatizah under MUIS ARS (Tier 1)
- Organising activities and events
- Conducting of staff appraisal
- Business development & marketing knowledge
- Curriculum skills & development
- Budget Planning & Forecasting
- Application of Microsoft Office softwares
We offer a remuneration package that will be commensurate with your qualification/s and
experience. All new employees will be appointed on a contract basis. Please email your resume and full detailed qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries and a recent photograph to: email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.