The closing date for the submission of the the 2022 MCAS Bursary is on 31st of July 2022.
MCAS invites candidates, who have been accepted into tertiary institutions and have financial difficulties, to apply for the MCAS Bursary 2022.
- In financial difficulty
- Minimum GCE’O/A’ Level education or its equivalent
- Applicants must NOT be in receipt of any other bursaries/scholarships
in the same academic year.
- Submission of all necessary & requested information
(Priority will be given to Muslim converts and their children who are in financial difficulty)
Field of Study:
Any diploma or degree course, which in the discretion of the committee, will be beneficial to MCAS and the Muslim community.
Recipients are encouraged to join our volunteer community.
Application and Submission:
- Please download and fill up the bursary form.
Please take note:
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Applications with incomplete information and/or supporting documents will not be processed.
- All applications/submissions must be via online only.
- No walk-ins will be entertained.