The closing date for the submission of the the 2021 MCAS Bursary has been extended to the 31st of July 2021.
MCAS invites candidates who are currently undertaking a diploma, advanced diploma, degree or post-degree course and who is having financial difficulty to apply for the 2021 MCAS Bursary.
- In financial difficulty
- Minimum GCE’O/A’ Level education or its equivalent
- Have been accepted by the tertiary institution as of May 2021
- Submission of all necessary & requested information
(Priority will be given to Muslim converts and their children who are in financial difficulty)
Field of Study:
Any diploma or degree course, which in the discretion of the committee, will be beneficial to MCAS and the Muslim community.
Recipients are encouraged to join our volunteer community.
Application and Submission:
- Please download and fill up the bursary form.
- All documents must be saved in PDF format
Please take note:
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Applications with incomplete information and/or supporting documents will not be processed.
- All applications/submissions must be via online only.
- No walk-ins will be entertained.