MCAS invites candidates who are currently undertaking a diploma, degree or post-degree course and who is having financial difficulty to apply for the 2020 MCAS Bursary.
The bursary application will be open on the 1st of May 2020 and all submissions must be sent in via email not later than 31st of May 2020.
- Minimum GCE’O’ Level education or its equivalent
- Must be currently studying in the institution providing the diploma/degree course
(Priority will be given to muslim converts and their children who are in financial difficulty)
Field of Study:
Any tertiary course or its equivalent, which in the discretion of the committee, will be beneficial to MCAS and the muslim community.
Recipients are encouraged to join our volunteer community.
Application and Submission:
- Please download and fill up the bursary form.
- All documents must be saved in PDF format
Please take note:
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Applications with incomplete information and/or supporting documents will not be processed.
- All applications/submissions must be via online only.
- No walk-ins will be entertained.