MCAS invites candidates who are currently undertaking a diploma, degree or post-degree courses and who have financial difficulties to apply for the 2020 MCAS Bursary.
The bursary application will be open from April 2020.
- Minimum GCE’O’ Level education or its equivalent
- Must be currently studying in the institution providing the diploma/degree course
(Priority will be given to muslim converts and their children who are in financial difficulty)
Field of Study:
Any tertiary course or its equivalent, which in the discretion of the committee, will be beneficial to MCAS and the muslim community.
Recipients are encouraged to join our volunteer community.
Application and Submission:
- Please download and fill up the bursary form.
- All documents must be saved in PDF format
Please take note:
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Applications with incomplete information and/or supporting documents will not be processed.
- All applications/submissions must be via online only.
- No walk-ins will be entertained.