Thank you for shopping at Muslim Converts’ Association of Singapore. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds & Exchange
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund or exchange after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate either refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) or exchange of the returned item. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
For General Paid Courses:
- Registered participants who wish to withdraw*/postpone from the course are required to email the Education Division at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 working days from the day of the course. Withdrawals or postponements done less than 3 working days from the date of course are considered as last-minute withdrawals/postponement.
- The organizer shall not REFUND the course fee to any participant who has failed to inform the Education Division within the time frame. Request for rescheduling for such last-minute withdrawals will NOT be entertained.
- 2 weeks’ notice – 100% Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks but not later than 3 days – 75% refund
- Less than 3 days or after class commencement – No refund
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us using our contact form.