Marriage Guidance Course (MGC)
- Conducted in English over 2 Sundays.
- Course will be conducted online due to the current COVID-19 situation
- Useful for converts as it tackles issues arising from different cultural backgrounds.
- Participants will receive an e-certificate via email upon completion.
The Messenger of Allah said: “Marriage is part of my Sunnah…” Reported by Ibn Majah
Marriage is a sacred union between two people sharing mutual feeling of love. For most people, it is a milestone achieved in life which brings about joy and many happy moments. However, a good marriage needs a good foundation and it takes commitment, effort and skills. Increase in roles and responsibilities, managing between own family and in-laws and handling marital conflicts are some of the common challenges faced by newly-weds. These challenges if not addressed properly, may lead to bigger issues down the road. Thus, it is highly recommended for couples to enter this new and uncharted phase prepared.
“A blissful marriage is the result of conscientious effort, not of coincidence.” ~ Words of wisdom ~
The MCAS Marriage Guidance Course (MGC) is specifically designed to help couple (especially involving new Converts) prepare for the new life together as husband and wife while at the same time, understanding issues relating to marriage between different races and ways to deal with families of different races and religions. Join our interactive MGC conducted by our host of accredited trainers as they share their knowledge, skills and experience with you!
1) In sight of Paradise
2) Knowing Me & You
3) Facing Realities
4) Relating with In-Laws
5) Resourcing the Family
6) Becoming Intimate
7) Romancing the Marriage till Paradise
- $110 per person (Member).
- $120 per person (Non-Member).
- Please register online by selecting your preferred intake button on the right hand page below.
- Payment steps will be emailed to registered participants.
- Seats are confirmed upon payment. Please note that no payment will be accepted once the class is full.
Terms & Conditions
- Attendance for the whole course is compulsory.
- Attendance will be taken before the commencement of each session and again at the end before session is dismissed.
- Registered participants who wish to withdraw*/postpone from the course are required to email the Education Division at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 working days from the day of the course. Withdrawals or postponements done less than 3 working days from the date of course are considered as last-minute withdrawals/postponement.
- The organizer shall not REFUND the course fee to any participant who has failed to inform the Education Division within the time frame. Request for rescheduling for such last-minute withdrawals will NOT be entertained.
- Participants who wish to schedule for another session will have to RE-REGISTER for the Marriage Course at the prevailing Course Fee subjected to availability of slots.
- 2 weeks’ notice – 100% Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks but not later than 3 days – 75% refund
- Less than 3 days or after class commencement – No refund.
Minimum Number of Participants
- The minimum number of students to run this course is 12 participants.
- Participants will be informed 1 week prior to commencement date if the course needs to be cancelled /postponed due to this quota not being met. Participants may choose to either withdraw or attend the course on the next available dates.
- Participants are requested to be PUNCTUAL for all sessions. The online course will commence at 10.00am sharp.
- Participants, who are more than 15 minutes late for any session or failed to attend all the sessions, will be considered as having withdrawn from the course. Such cases will be treated as last-minute withdrawals; with the terms of Withdrawal/Postponement above applied.
Certificate of Attendance
- An e-certificate of attendance will only be issued upon completion of attending all sessions.
- Participants are requested to dress modestly.
- Education Division reserves the right to disallow any participants to join the lesson if they are dressed inappropriately: eg. sleeveless T-shirts, bermudas and shorts
- Please check the spelling of your name upon registration.
- Please advise Education Division staff if there are any errors, before the printing of your course certificates.
- Registrants must be at least 21 years of age when registering for this course
Course Materials Provided
- Tranquil Hearts (2nd Edition) by Enon Mansor, Fatimah Eunos & Osman Sidek
- Course notes
- An Overall feedback form needs to be completed on the last session and submitted to the coordinator at the end of the day.
- WE WOULD APPRECIATE IF PARTICIPANTS COULD TAKE SOME TIME TO FILL UP THE FEEDBACK FORM.