We invite dedicated teachers, who are committed and passionate on sharing religious knowledge to children and adults, Converts and prospective Converts, to join our part-time teaching strength at Muslim Converts’ Association of Singapore (Darul Arqam).
If you are . . .
- fluent and able to engage well with participants in English language and other foreign languages e.g. Thai, Tagalog, Vietnamese etc.
- looking for avenues to share your Islamic knowledge
- keen to make a difference in Converts’ lives
- Must be accredited under Asatizah Recognition Scheme (ARS)
- Conversant and comfortable in delivering Islamic Teachings in English
- Have undergone relevant Islamic learning in local and/or overseas institutions
- Able to demonstrate pedagogical and/or andragogical approaches in lesson delivery
- Preferably with relevant teaching experience
Interested candidates, please submit a duly completed application form (as attached) together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.