Introductory CoursesBegin your journey with our introductory courses to better understand Islam.
- Every newcomer to Darul Arqam is encouraged to attend this course. It offers an introduction to Islam and serves as the basis to other courses at Darul Arqam.
- BCI covers the fundamentals of Islam based on our recommended text, ‘Essence of Islam’. It conducts a visit to the mosque where participants receive a demonstration of mosque etiquette.
- Islam is a simple religion, not a simplistic one. This discussion-based course enhances your understanding of Islam as a religion of Fitrah (nature). It allows us the opportunity to facilitate your quest to realise the beauty of Islam.
- Demonstrates the full spectrum of aspects in prayer with a comprehensive coverage on performing the non-obligatory (sunnah) portions and the complete recitations in the obligatory (fardhu) prayers.
Enrichment CoursesFurther your learning experience with our enrichment courses to improve your knowledge.
- Learn the history and understand the lessons behind the meaningful events that happened in the Prophets' lives.
- This course offers to focus on the core meaning and essence of the Quran, hence allowing students to ponder over the message and the meaning of the Quran.